10th Honda Civic Forum banner

2016 Civic Sedan Out and About on Mulholland Drive!

16K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Smith 
#1 ·

A ribbon of blacktop that meanders through the sunny Santa Monica mountains, offering breathtaking vistas of LA situated below. What better place to debut the more athletic and sportier 2016 Civic Sedan -to salivating journalists no less- then one of the worlds most iconic roads?

Note the different wheels on the Blue Metallic sedan and the 10th gen Civic Sedan vs 9th Gen Civic Sedan.

See less See more
#4 ·
We've seen so many wheel designs. though i think i have them figured out now from the pictures.

I wonder if the coupe will get its own wheel designs or if it'll share with the sedan. I foresee the coupe getting larger wheels across the board. since the coupe now has larger wheels on the LX but the 10th sedan gets 16s now. I wonder if we'll see 17s across the coupe range including the EX and EX-T

#6 ·
Every single one i've seen has the chrome trim on the windows so far. The only difference in chrome trim has been the Touring models the trim extends onto the side mirrors and it doesn't appear to on any other trim level.

#10 ·
Guessing those are the EX wheels... not sure if the EX and EX-T get different wheels... but alloys and no fog lights i'd assume EX trim... The EXL has the more filled in alloys and the Touring has the spindle wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.