post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-15-2019, 08:15 PM Thread Starter

Where to buy OEM BOV for 17 si

Hey guys,

i have a hks bov installed right now in my car and want to switch back to OEM because my car is running rich and was told im losing a lot of power. However i dont know where i put my OEM bov and i feel so stupid for losing it lmao.... Does anyone know where i could buy a OEM one or if anyone wants to sell me their

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in