Invidia N1 Exhaust Arriving Soon! - 10th Gen Civic Forum
 2Likes

post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-05-2017, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
10thcivicforum.com Vendor

Invidia N1 Exhaust Arriving Soon!

The new Invidia N1 exhaust system for the 2016+ Civic Sedan is IN STOCK.

I think this might be the exhaust we put on our shop car! I can't wait to hear the sound difference.

Here is the product page: https://www.procivic.com/pages-produ...161/index.html

Invidia is getting a limited initial shipment so they are likely to go out of stock fairly fast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PRO Civic; 01-17-2017 at 09:12 PM.
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 05:28 AM

Staying tuned to this one!

2017 Hatchback LX Aegean Blue

2002 S2000 Spa Yellow

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 05:06 PM

Hatchback Sport????? center exit.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
My 13 SI had the Invidia q300 and it had the perfect blend of performance and tone for my liking.Id really prefer that version in a dual configuration.My.02 Lincolns.

Past Civic:2013 SI RV6 Downpipe,Invidia Q300 Flash Pro tuned
Present Accord 2016 Sport.Tint and sport grill
Present Civic:2016 EX-T,Mishimoto Intake,VitViper Tuned for 91/87 octane.
TSW Rotary Forged Nurburgring 17X7.5 Wheels,JDM Badges,Carbon Fiber Rear Window Visor.Stay tuned for some exciting Modifications to come soon

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk02 View Post
Hatchback Sport????? center exit.
We have to confirm with Invidia the exact fitment for the Hatchback models. This particular N1 exhaust would not be a center exit though, and it might look weird if it was (just one large exhaust tip in the center).

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathklok View Post
My 13 SI had the Invidia q300 and it had the perfect blend of performance and tone for my liking.Id really prefer that version in a dual configuration.My.02 Lincolns.
I think Invidia will probably design the Q300 to have two mufflers / two exhaust tips.

The N1 is more for best power gains and more aggressive sound.

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO Civic View Post
I think Invidia will probably design the Q300 to have two mufflers / two exhaust tips.

The N1 is more for best power gains and more aggressive sound.
Cool that I will buy.

Past Civic:2013 SI RV6 Downpipe,Invidia Q300 Flash Pro tuned
Present Accord 2016 Sport.Tint and sport grill
Present Civic:2016 EX-T,Mishimoto Intake,VitViper Tuned for 91/87 octane.
TSW Rotary Forged Nurburgring 17X7.5 Wheels,JDM Badges,Carbon Fiber Rear Window Visor.Stay tuned for some exciting Modifications to come soon

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 03:10 PM Thread Starter

The Coupe version is scheduled to come out in about 1 month! Just got word from Invidia.

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 08:10 PM

Need a center exit system for the HB Sport's. Hopefully Magnaflow will make one, had a Magnaflow on my 08 VW R32 and it sounded awesome and looked great with dual 4 inch double walled tips!!!!!!!!!
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 02:23 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk02 View Post
Need a center exit system for the HB Sport's. Hopefully Magnaflow will make one, had a Magnaflow on my 08 VW R32 and it sounded awesome and looked great with dual 4 inch double walled tips!!!!!!!!!
Invidia does have plans to make a center exit system, but it will be two smaller exhaust tips instead of one large one. I'm guessing it will be a Q300 system, but they might also do an N1 version.
hawk02 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page