10th Honda Civic Forum banner

2018 Civic Sport cracked bumper

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MarcusTheCarGuy 
#1 ·
My partner has just had a small bump with a building in our car,

The front bumper, grill and lip are needing replaced but i am rrally struggling to find these parts on the UK market.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

#2 ·
I'd think those parts would be super easy to find in the UK as the hatchback is built there, after all. . .

Otherwise, consult with a friend stateside and have them buy the pieces and ship them to you, but it's going to be expensive.

Are there not body repair outlets in the UK? I can hardly drive a mile without passing a few of them here.

#3 · (Edited)
I see that the thread is dead, but did you manage to find the parts? I have the exact same car, and I am struggling to find the parts for it. By the way an old friend of mine from Manchester also got his Honda Civic in an accident, the brakes stopped working, and he hit it off a neighborhood house corner, at least he didn't get any injuries and ended up fine. Anyways, the new parts would've cost him so much that it was easier for him to buy a new car. So he had his car collected by a scrap car collection company, They did the job very quick and absolutely free. In the end he bought a new one on an online marketplace.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.