Eibach Pro-kit - 10th Gen Civic Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Eibach Pro-kit

Just had them installed by King Motorsports. No noticeable change in ride comfort, but the car feels better. There is less body roll when cornering and a lot less squat and dive under acceleration and hard braking. The steering in our civics is pretty quick, but with the OEM suspension I found myself turning the wheel, waiting for the weight to shift and the car to roll, and then correcting my steering. Now there is much less waiting and correcting, the car just goes where I point. Makes the car feel a lot lighter on its feet.

The Pro-kit doesn't make the car look slammed, but does close the fender gap nicely. I'll update with pics when I have a chance.

I had to navigate a couple steep-ish driveways on the way home, one a bit more quickly than I wanted, and the chin of my car remains unscraped. So far the 1" drop appears to be a very daily-friendly height.

Eibach recommends their camber correction kit for the rear, but post install alignment shows I'm still within spec, barely. -1.9/-1.7 degrees driver/passenger (-2.0 is max recommended). Which is great because I don't believe they've actually released the kit yet.

2013 CR-Z + HPD SC / 2017 Civic EX-T Coupe
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-06-2017, 01:05 PM

Garage
The kit is available. I have the Sportlines and the Camber arms on order. I have seen other posts about people having the kits on their car.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2017, 09:46 AM

pics of both guys! i am debating between these two kits

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page