10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Post your aftermarket wheels

94K views 63 replies 28 participants last post by  jhe23lo 
#1 ·
My wife & I just bought a 16 Civic Touring in Orchid Pearl. She wants 18's for her summer wheels so I'm looking to see what options people have chosen to go with.

So, as the title says........post your wheel setups whatever you have.....might see a 17" or 19" package that changes her mind.

#4 ·
So my wife decided on a set of 18x8 (42mm offset) Ruffino Boss rims in Matte Anthracite Grey. The tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric All Seasons in a 245-40-18.

Attachments

#14 ·
It's actually been very manageable so far and not a problem. Might also have to factor in what pads you're using. I'm still on OEM pads of course, and I'm a bit of a hypermiler so I'm easy on the brakes. It's definitely not like looking at Benz or BMW wheels where the brake dust there is insane and turns every single wheel into the bronze age.

B20Vtec, Smith: Thanks!

#16 · (Edited)
Do you like any of these?

So, I've been looking for wheels for my EX-L, playing around with pasting wheels onto a pic of my car. I do like the Honda accessory wheels and I like the look of the older 18" HFP wheels. I was also considering some Niche Type 169's but I feel that they would not look good on a car that is not lowered. That is the custom wheel does not match the non custom car.
I am really leaning toward the 18" HFP wheel. Has anyone put 18's on their 10th Gen? Post some pics!!! Give us ideas! Pictures of wheels themselves, pictures of wheels on other cars, and wheels in a showroom just don't tell us what they'll look like on our car. so please share. I'm dying to see what they look like.
Also please specify the wheel size & width, offset and tire size you went with so we can get the info we need to make the best choice.

Thanks in advance guys & gals

Attachments

#21 ·
The usual time for us to see parts come to market from a brand already familiar with the process before even starting, should be around 6 months. Unless there's something going on with the 10th Civic that's complicating the process.

What would help is if they posted updates about the project somewhere. K&N is good with doing that, wish more brands were.

#26 ·
One downside to going bigger in size is getting the right fitment where the wheel fits flush with the outer most part of the fender line, good offset and width. For that reason i'll be on the look out for what folks here do. But while there isn't that many around, some people might have to consult a wheel and tire shop.

#32 ·
Great look, wouldn't change a thing about it, unless I go with an entirely different wheel setup and on a White Civic it couldn't be a better pairing.

I think some people even go as far as changing the lug nuts out to something of a different color, like neo chrome.

#33 ·
go th "The WHeels website" and look for a 18inch chrome rime called Dip 50 I had a set on my 08 V/W EOS and I liked them so much that I had Big O tire order me a set for my new 2016 Honda Civic Touring 4 door sedan and they should look great. The cost for 18
inch by 7.5 inch is $1300.00 canadian.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.