10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Accord Sport 19 inch wheels on my '16 Civic Touring

26K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  IwantaHatch 
#1 ·
Hi folks!
These wheels would fill up the oversize wheel-wells and look awesome on my '16 Civic Touring.
The e-bay "fitment" wizard says they will not fit.
What do you folks say?
Thanks!

#4 ·
That'll actually look quite good man. I'm always fond of rocking another set of oem rims, especially bigger ones and those are quite fitting. Still looks original but gives it an oem+ look.

But they'll definitely fit, there's no way you'll have an issue with them

#10 ·
I own a 2016 Accord Sport and was wondering the same thing.Can I swap the wheels from my EX-T on to the Accord without any issues.My wife drives the Accord and could care less about how the wheels look.

#14 ·
I own a 16 Accord Sport with 19 inch wheels and might just try this on my EX-T.The Sport does have larger brakes then the Lower trim models from what I've read though.Id like to compare total wheel circumference between the two.

#15 ·
If the bolt pattern, center bore and all that check out, if you have a jack just take some time and try mounting it to see what happens. Sometimes you'll end up with a small gap between the caliper and barrel of the wheel. can't wait to see how that will look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.