10th Honda Civic Forum banner

2016 Civic Wheel Offsets?

29K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Traum 
#1 ·
Anyone know the bolt pattern and offsets for the 2016 Civic?

Would be interested in figuring out if I can potentially swap on a set of Accord wheels...

these ones

See less See more
#2 ·
I was actually wondering this too since everyone dislikes the civic wheel options so much. I really like some of the accord wheels though too. I'd imagine honda would use a similar setup across its car range just for ease of use.

#8 ·
I know this is a bit unrelated to the topic, but beware. In my area (MA)we have had a lot of Accord Sport rim thefts. One poor guy whos house I pass on the way to my daughter school, had his original rims and tires stolen, insurance replaced them and a month later, same thing. Locks are not helping.

#10 ·
Assuming an 8" wide wheel is used, a wheel offset somewhere between 40 - 45 will work well. Anything bigger and the wheel will be too tucked in.

For offsets lower than 40mm, I dunno how low you can go before things rub. Of course, whether any rubbing occurs will also depend on the chosen tire size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.