Here is my humble 1.0L :wave:
It replaces a more potent 2.2 VTec 5th Gen. Prelude, but the Civic rides smoother and is more luxurious for my needs at the moment.
Took delivery on 24th of last month.
- Lunar Silver
- Leather interior
- OEM console ambient lights
- OEM sedan tray o_O
- Hilox LED low beams
- full LED 8000K interior lights
- BlackVue DR900s 2CH dashcam set up
- brighter high and low beam LED bulbs from AuxBeam coming in...
- fake carbon fiber trim around the gearlever and on the steering wheel also coming in...
- black vinyl on the rear light housing + dark smoke on the white section, appointment to be made
- rubber door mat mats just ordered
Possible long term updates:
- lowering the suspension (strict rules in Belgium unfortunatelly)
- chiptuning, being its an 1.0L Turbo, the possibilities are also limited, mostly from stock 126hp -> 150hp. But better fel economy.
- front lip, sideskirts, rear lip