10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Honda Civic Si Photo Thread

21K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  Malden 
#1 ·
Just a compilation of photos of the Honda Civic Si Prototype

See less See more
#3 ·
I like the wheels (though they aren't the stock wheels) but the spoiler looks like an after thought... i like my coupe spoiler alot more, it integrates with the overall design of the car better, while this one just looks.. stuck on at the last minute. I think instead of doing a spoiler that sat on two posts they shouldve done a "U" shaped one like the Type R has, just not as tall IMO.

Seats look nice, supportive remind me of the old RSX seats that were all one piece.

It'll be interesting to see what they can manage with the 1.5T... given the regular civic 1.5T can pull close to or better than 9th gen numbers, even with 210hp and the mountains more torque it'll have it shouldn't be hard for this car to go 0-60 in less than 6 seconds, which more than puts it in line with the GTI, especially since this Si should be lighter than the 9th gen was. It'll really shine in the handling department, which lets face it, has always been the goal of the Si... not straight line speed, but instead fun to drive and handling like a champ. Still alot of crying fanboys about it not getting the 2.0T

#19 ·
Tough to say who will make the production versions but BBS is one of the wheel makers that takes on a lot of contracts from car makers. But it's only something we'll find out after seeing the wheel in person and the markings on it, not something we can find out easily online.

#27 · (Edited)
Just my opinion but the rear wing just does not look like it was meant for the car. Like it was an after thought and not thought out well by Honda. It looks like an aftermarket wing that was not made for that car. It should conform more to the shape of the rear end and curve down on both ends. Like I said, just my opinion and not directed toward you, just toward Honda. Congrats on your new ride. I am sure you will enjoy it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.