OffTopic - Garage Build - 10th Gen Civic Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By SonicHB
  • 1 Post By fear24
  • 1 Post By kseriesparts

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

OffTopic - Garage Build

Here's a video from AMMO NYC with Larry getting his garage rebuilt to be ideal for detailing. Point of this thread is to one.. show you guys a cool video of a dope garage, and two, to ask and see if you guys have some really nice clean garages or if they're crammed full of garbage like mine.

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 12:23 PM

lol. My garage is nuclear waste. Mountain bikes, other hobby stuff, junk and more stuff I could probably throw out.
B20Vtec likes this.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2016, 03:01 PM

before divorce...garage was clean, tidy and organized. i had room to swap my wheels & tires in the garage with ex-wifes car parked next to it.

new garage...complete mess, barely enough room to get civic in it! i cringe everyday i come home....and look at what it is and think of what i had.
B20Vtec likes this.

hiding from those who might be looking for me

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Vendor

Send a message via AIM to kseriesparts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear24 View Post
before divorce...garage was clean, tidy and organized. i had room to swap my wheels & tires in the garage with ex-wifes car parked next to it.

new garage...complete mess, barely enough room to get civic in it! i cringe everyday i come home....and look at what it is and think of what i had.
If you flipped those situations, that would be me. I clean my garage all the time. My wife says "what, it's just a place to store things."

I want a race team garage lol.

B20Vtec likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The True Original | Established 2001

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Financing Available
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Lol glad to hear I'm not the only one then. The race team garage is the ultimate goal. Just look at those floors ! I really think floors are such a big deal to me because well... I can't see mine that well..
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 11:32 AM

My garage barely has any space to maneuver around with a car inside, especially when it's also storing the lawn mower and all of the other household necessities.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 08:04 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tires View Post
My garage barely has any space to maneuver around with a car inside, especially when it's also storing the lawn mower and all of the other household necessities.
Me and my buddy actually ended up building a shed in his backyard to fit the lawnmower and all of the big stuff from the garage into. Specifically so we would have space to work on his car in his garage...

We ended up finding more things to stuff into his garage and now it's equally unusable again
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 04:59 AM

I'm just in here for the pictures. I've seen some pretty nice ones with a whole wall of storage cupboards in high gloss and bright lights. Not so sure what it does for the car that you've got parked in there, but it sure as **** makes for an awesome workshop space if you use your garage for that!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page