no crank no start civic 2016 - 10th Gen Civic Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

no crank no start civic 2016

Just bought a civic 2016 3 months ago. I have same problems as others with car rpm going back and forth at speed around 55-65miles. Then this morning presse the start button, nothing no crank no start....je zzz im so dissapointed in my new civic
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 01:11 PM

Call the dealer to come and get it. Assuming you have no charge left,,,
I remember a person had a poorly connected small ground strap (located under the steering column, interior)that drained the battery. They noticed the effect on the first days.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab1706 View Post
Just bought a civic 2016 3 months ago. I have same problems as others with car rpm going back and forth at speed around 55-65miles. Then this morning presse the start button, nothing no crank no start....je zzz im so dissapointed in my new civic
Also wouldn't start for me, tried the second time it worked

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab1706 View Post
Any update on your situation as yet? Have you contacted the dealer to see what they can do and the timeline for the work?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page