10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Best cai??

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Stratman49 
#1 ·
So I've put almost 10k miles on my 18 civic si, and now I'm thinking of going aftermarket. I want to start with a cai, and looking for the best one on the market to purchase.. any suggestions??

#2 ·
There are lots of options available in market like K&N, AEM and Spectre but if you really want to install cai in your car to increase acceleration with added horsepower and torque. I suggest you go for K&N leader in high quality performance cold air intake systems for car and trucks. You can order online from Amazon takes time and worth.

Attachments

#3 ·
From what I've read, CAI on the Civic Si does not add much in the way of horsepower or torque, primarily it increases the sound coming from the intake. If you have a bit more money to spend, I suggest an ECU reflash unit like the K-tuner or the Hondata unit. I put a K-Tuner on my 18 Civic Si and it transformed the car (eliminated the turbo lag, more horsepower and torque, reduce the rev hang). Best $600 I ever spent!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.