Cluster lights/dash went black and... - 10th Gen Civic Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

Cluster lights/dash went black and...

I have a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback lx that today the cluster lights/panel went black and only had red security light flashing. No cold air would blow. When I looked down and saw this. I stopped , turn off.... stayed the same. Drove another 5 or 6 minutes home. Turned off. Waited about 30 minutes and it went back to normal.
Took to shop, of course they couldn’t replicate.... said to leave it there and they were waiting for corporate Honda to return call with suggestions.
Concerned because not speed and no ac as summer heats up here in Georgia
Any suggestions or questions I should ask tomorrow when I pick up?
Thanks
Tom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in