Congratulations new 10th Gen Civic owners! Several members of the forum have already taken delivery of their brand new Civic Sedans.
Touring in Lunar Silver Metallic with ivory roof liner.
Not a big car guy but ill tell you I don't think the smile on my face ever went away when I was driving the car
• Ridiculously bright headlights and high beams (a pro?)
• Center armrest is a little too hard
• Needs LED fog lights
Touring in Modern Steel Metallic
and he’s loving it! Bought it at MSRP with trade in.
• Huge trunk able to fit everything that was originally in his Prius
• Very comfortable; electrics seat adjustment is great and there’s more room than his Prius
• Super quiet unless you step on it (https://www.10thcivicforum.com/forum/...html#post59130
• Steering was very responsive
• The 7" display was the best he’s seen with outstanding colors
• Trunk carpet is cheap
EX trim in black with cloth interior for 21k.
Feedback after putting in 100 miles:
Originally Posted by anthonymichaels
Now, I've owned, a 7th, 8th, 9th and now 10th generation. So far, I love it!
• Very well put together
• The brake feature at stop lights is very cool
• Upscale dashboard
• Civic drives more like a sports car
• Like the seats a lot
Picked up his 2.0 EX in White Orchid Pearl just this morning!
• It's different and light
• Really liking android auto
• Fan of the low driving position
For those of you still shopping the 10th gen Civic, which trim and options are you considering?