New To Foum - New Hatch Owner - 10th Gen Civic Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

New To Foum - New Hatch Owner

Hello!

I purchased the Hatchback Sport in the polished metal metallic in the middle of December. I love it! I was stuck between the Sport and the EX, but I don't really need the gizmos and gadgets that the EX offers. This is actually my first car with a rear-view camera.

I work in the car business (I'm on of those office girls) so I constantly am checking out car reviews and car news. I had to trade in my previous car and the timing was perfect because the hatches were on the lot.

I put tint immediately after purchase, and I looking into upgrading the speakers (the one thing I believe this trim is lacking). I do not know what else I'll do to it, but I do plan on keeping this car for as long as I can.

I live in Houston, so if there are any meets or clubs I'd love to hear about them!

-HabuHatch
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 05:03 PM

Welcome, Habu!

2015 Soul+ Yellow
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Hey welcome to the forum.Post some pictures when ya can.

Past Civic:2013 SI RV6 Downpipe,Invidia Q300 Flash Pro tuned
Present Accord 2016 Sport.Tint and sport grill
Present Civic:2016 EX-T,Mishimoto Intake,VitViper Tuned for 91/87 octane.
TSW Rotary Forged Nurburgring 17X7.5 Wheels,JDM Badges,Carbon Fiber Rear Window Visor.Stay tuned for some exciting Modifications to come soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Vendor

Send a message via AIM to kseriesparts
Hello and welcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The True Original | Established 2001

Financing Available

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page