10th Honda Civic Forum banner

Type R prices in your area

9K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Cabeldude 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

So now that the Type R has been out, what are the prices around your area?

I'm located in South Florida. A local dealership has sold their first one 8 weeks ago for $60k.

Other dealerships have them selling from $49k up. My sales person contacted me telling me they got one in and selling it for $51,900.

#13 ·
so, i went to another part of the country this weekend...and while i was awaiting my daughter's camp to be over, i decided to visit one of the local Honda dealerships.

3 hatchbacks total left for the '17 model year
2 coupes (both touring models)
1 Si sedan (Black)
and a lot full of LX sedans

didn't drive, but started and played around in the Si.
showed the salesman the mirror issue on the hatchbacks - he was unaware of this and said he would tell the local regional Honda sales rep about it. he wanted to sell me a hatchback and a discounted price - and i said no thank you until the mirror issue is resolved. he didn't know what i was talking about. now, he knows.

asked about the type -R....they have over 13 deposits....with the first one already gone. it was black and they are getting upwards of $10,000 above sticker for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.