My Street and Trackday build 1.5T - 10th Gen Civic Forum
 4Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 04:22 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
carfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Garage
My Street and Trackday build 1.5T

Here is my street and trackday build for civic 1.5T MT.
As we know not many parts available for our car, some just need to modify and put it

Suspension

FA1 Tein monoflex + swift spring




Front using some E class spring don't know which model lol









Wheel and Tires
AD08R + Aspec 18 x 8.5 Forge wheel











Brake

AP Pro 5000R + 355 disc + Race brake pad from my EVO9 used




















Wheel nuts
Titanium wheel nuts






Exhaust
Middle to end stright pipe from Aspec






Guage

Defi turbo meter






Dyno Test

98 octane pump gas. boost 24 psi.
The turbo cut off 25 psi, I think reach the limit of turbo can't push more. Will check in this weekend after change front pipe see what result we will get.













Test drive

Boost 22 psi (1.5 bar)

4Tires likes this.
carfun is offline  
post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 08:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,536
Lol, where'd you get the E class spring from if you don't know the model?
4Tires is offline  
post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
carfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tires View Post
Lol, where'd you get the E class spring from if you don't know the model?
Hehe i just compare the original spring with the old spring we have in shop
carfun is offline  
 
post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 08:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 880
I think this is the first suspension modification that we've seen that isn't cut springs ! Aside from that, really interested to hear you're thoughts on the AD08R. I've been admiring those tires for quite some time now.. but I'm not too sure if I want those or to go NT05 and have some better treadwear
B20Vtec is online now  
post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 12:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 874
Do you plan on testing with regular grade fuel just to see what those results will be like? I think a lot of people here would like to see that since it can make fill up much cheaper for some than having to pay for that high octane of fuel.
Smith is offline  
post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
carfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by B20Vtec View Post
I think this is the first suspension modification that we've seen that isn't cut springs ! Aside from that, really interested to hear you're thoughts on the AD08R. I've been admiring those tires for quite some time now.. but I'm not too sure if I want those or to go NT05 and have some better treadwear
The AD08R for street and track day is very good. Not sure about NT05. If for track race i will use Pirelli slick ( they give me big discount )
carfun is offline  
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
carfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith View Post
Do you plan on testing with regular grade fuel just to see what those results will be like? I think a lot of people here would like to see that since it can make fill up much cheaper for some than having to pay for that high octane of fuel.


Here is about Octance in USA when compare to rest of the world:





https://hondaswap.com/threads/us-octa...ratings.59435/


98 around 93 US octane.
carfun is offline  
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 874
Are you getting specific with tire pressure on track days or just using what ever is recommended?
Smith is offline  
post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
carfun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 81
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith View Post
Are you getting specific with tire pressure on track days or just using what ever is recommended?
Normally I will put 23-24 psi tire pressure when cold. It will go up to 30-32 psi after one round of track.
carfun is offline  
post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old 06-21-2016, 03:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by carfun View Post
The AD08R for street and track day is very good. Not sure about NT05. If for track race i will use Pirelli slick ( they give me big discount )
Oh okay nice, that's good to hear. Hmm decisions decisions now lol. Do you plan on taking this down the 1/4 ? If so, do you think the axles will be able to handle the slicks ??
B20Vtec is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speaker Build Rkfunk031894 Electronics, Audio, and Lighting 0 11-17-2015 10:03 PM
Production Civic X parked on street manhunt 10th Gen Civic General Discussion Forum 6 09-12-2015 07:36 PM
Why Don't They Build the Civic Like THIS... Smartie Off Topic Discussion 10 02-11-2015 06:39 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
« Back