First mods for Civic Si? - 10th Gen Civic Forum
 3Likes

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 12:37 AM Thread Starter

Question First mods for Civic Si?

Hey everyone,

I've been looking at the 2016+ Civic Si sedan now for more than 2 months now and have decided its up at one of the top choices for my first car. I have also discovered I have a better liking towards tuned cars than most other cars, making me eager to do tune cars. Being a little new to the civic platform, I cannot decide what modifications i should probably do first on my car. Please if there's any helpful people or people who own an Si sedan, thread suggestions for me. I will take all of them into consideration.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 12:28 PM

Garage
Good choice on the SI. The car is still new so the availability of parts is still growing every month. The most popular upgrades are intake, down-pipe, and a tuner. I suggest a tuner be the first mod as it helps make the most out of all the other Mods. A flashpro from Hondata is a good example of this.

If you want some more reads on the cars in general I offer up our blogs as a resource for some information.

https://www.27won.com/blog-group/

Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if you have any more questions.
andrewhartfelder likes this.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 05:54 AM
vBToucan.com Vendor

I believe that one of the biggest and coolest modes for Civic is the new set of custom wheels. Properly selected set can completely redesign the styling of your car.

Honda Civic
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Thank you very much Vincent! I will make sure to keep note of you suggestions when or if I'm buying the car (Saving up enough money as we speak). I will come back with any questions if they come up along the way
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 12:05 AM Thread Starter

I can certainly agree with that with you guys over at CARiD! I'll make sure to save up some money for a pair of custom rims. Thank you for the advice!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 06:50 AM

Hey guys...another good mod is adding a front strut tower bar. I got mine from pro civic.com ... they have the SriMoto phase 2 bars for $109. They do make a noticeable difference when cornering, especially in sport mode. The installation took about 15 mins.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 06:26 PM

My new 2019 Honda Civic Mods

Hello folks, Just got my new 2019 Honda Civic Si and New Hondata Flashpro FINALLY ready and updated for 19's!!Fujimoto Flex Fuel kit, new FX 200 clutch kit, street catted down pipe, front pipe with invidia r400 genesis exhaust. Next purchase is intercooler...Just wondering what else anyone recommends to take down a Type R?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page