AC Compressor failure at 7500 miles - 10th Gen Civic Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

AC Compressor failure at 7500 miles

I just got back from my local Pensacola Honda dealer. 95 degrees in the shade here today, & my AC blows HOT air! Just turned 7,500 miles today on my 2018 Civic Sport Touring hatchback. Dealer says AC compressor is bad. Still under warranty, & they may get the part in by tomorrow. Anyone else have this happen at such low mileage? I love this car, & later on (even with my low mileage), may go to an identical 2020 upgrade. I see that the new ones have fan up/down control buttons, so you don't have to hit the climate button & then the touch screen slide bar control. I read that the 2020 will be the last hatchbacks built in the UK. 2021 will be built in the US & Canada for the hatchbacks. They will also supposedly be doing away with the right mirror mounted camera, in favor of proximity warning sensors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page