2019 civic ex estimate - 10th Gen Civic Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

2019 civic ex estimate

Hi everybody, I was in a market for a 19 civic ex and the pricing has been pretty stable. I'm in NY and the best price I got is 21,200 for the vehicle and with taxes and fees it ended up to be 23316. 25. Does anyone else get a deal? It's about 13% off msrp if that's important. The only other forum I saw was 21k otd
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 08:59 AM

I got a price of 19,560.00 w/ college grad 500 rebate and out the door for around 21000. In VA
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 02:18 PM

I paid $21,500 before taxes and fees last March on my EX Sedan. I think MSRP was just over $24k, so it was a pretty good deal. I've commented on other threads regarding pricing, but the short answer is that Honda rarely deals on the price of new cars, with the exception of model year-end (like right now).

The price you're quoting sounds like a good deal; I doubt that you could do much better than that short of buying a low mileage lease return or a former service loaner (which isn't a bad plan as they offer those CPO with a longer and more thorough warranty).

Mike

Just because you can does not mean that you should.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icekitsune View Post
Hi everybody, I was in a market for a 19 civic ex and the pricing has been pretty stable. I'm in NY and the best price I got is 21,200 for the vehicle and with taxes and fees it ended up to be 23316. 25. Does anyone else get a deal? It's about 13% off msrp if that's important. The only other forum I saw was 21k otd
I’m in Texas and that’s about what I was offered for my ‘19 EX hatch. I think that’s a decent offer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page