4 day EX-L Owner. Here are my gripes:
1. Center console/armrest insanity. Does anyone really have a 2 foot tall drink? Even the SBUX Trenta cup fits in the top holder. There's no need for so many sliding parts. This could have been dramatically simplified. (The easter egg was neat though.)
2. Since the speedometer is a screen, they should offer an analog view - instead of only a digital one.
3. No memory buttons for the power seats?
4. Homelink Garage Door opener would have been nice.
5. Sunglass space would have been nice.
6. Wish the back seat didn't use hard plastic on the sides - that it would be more "seat-like" instead
7. Waze is perpetually screwed up when it tries to announce the directions. Sometimes it comes out of the phone's speaker. Sometimes it comes out of the car. Sometimes it is just silent. I have no clue what the right settings are. This is driving me nuts. (Help anyone?)
8. The UI / menu tree is overly complicated and slow. Reminds me of so many other Japanese products that I've used (Sony RX100, JAL 787 inflight). [I'm really picking as I work on product user interfaces.]
9. Some more USB ports and at higher amps in the dash would've been nice.
10. The steering wheel volume up/down requires a real stretch of my thumb. It's also weird that sliding it is the same as pressing it.
11. I wish I had spotted these scratches BEFORE I left the dealer's lot.