How many miles on your 10th G? - Page 3 - 10th Gen Civic Forum
 15Likes

post #21 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebchevelle View Post
just got mine its a civic coup with a 6speed been driving with econo mode on. so far getting 38 mpg. I have driven spirited a time or two it has less then 200 miles on it. love the 2.0L 6 speed trans shifts so smooth. no infotainment issues as of yet. this is my first civic my room mate had a 08 but I hated it lol, I traded in a 2011 Ridgeline for this car and I loved the ridgeline it was so reliable and low cost except the fuel mileage. Hope this one is just as reliable, but with much better MPG also wanna customize it a little.
What did you hate about it?
post #22 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Aden View Post
What did you hate about it?
it was slow and road rough. it was a 4 door and looked nice but was gutless up here in the mountains. also I did not like the automatic trans it had. it was a maroon with tan interior the color was nice and styling was fine but it lacked power and it had electric issues and just over all was just not a good car.
post #23 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 08:20 AM

No doubt your Honda will be just a reliable. They're generally built like tanks and meant to last a long time without many major problems. Honda was named the most reliable used car manufacturer by What Car? and Warranty Direct last year. That means they'll last well after the first owner.

post #24 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-20-2016, 08:44 PM

I have 14k, i bought the car in December and Amora is running like a beaut!!
BarneyFife likes this.
post #25 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-21-2016, 07:04 PM

Garage
Mine is finally asking for her first oil change at 7800 miles. My mpgs have gone down a little in the last month, wonder if they'll go back up after she's got clean oil on board?
BarneyFife likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2016 Rallye Red Honda Civic Touring

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Western Massachusetts USA

post #26 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-22-2016, 12:24 AM

just turned 300 on mine.
post #27 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 05:51 PM

Just reached 520 miles! Got my Touring Civic couple weeks ago! Driving avg 220 miles per week for work.
post #28 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 06:37 PM

15,500 today (6/15/16)

2016 Civic Ex Black Aka: Amora
post #29 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-16-2016, 06:01 PM

Thumbs up Miles

Have about 1800 miles on my Touring. Bought it May 2nd. Best two mpg so far was 51.6 and 50 on two long trips with a lot of mountains. Very pleased so far!
post #30 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-17-2016, 05:00 PM

Just cleared 7K on my LX. Only had it since mid-April but it does have a 3K road trip under it's belt. VERY comfortable car to do long distance tripping in AND phenomenal MPG. The only problem I've had is it sometimes falters/hesitates when I get back in the gas quickly upon rapid deceleration off the freeway. I'm planning on having the dealer check it out next week. The passenger sun visor "fell" out a couple of weeks after I got it but, other than that it's been great. As for power and acceleration, if you get run over in this car, you just weren't paying attention. It is NOT slow.I average 160+ a day comutting.

Last edited by wokeupgrumpy; 06-17-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 10th Gen Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page