10th Honda Civic Forum banner

How many miles on your 10th G?

127K views 106 replies 74 participants last post by  midnightpi 
#1 ·
Let's see these Civics grow up ;)

#11 ·
EX-T, 1,100 miles. ~35mpg for the first 500 because I took it easy. Averaging around 27-29mpg for the last 600 but I've been aggressive. Only issues I've had so far is with ApplePlay. No sound if plugging in phone after Bluetooth connected. (Hoping the most recent update will resolve this). Other complaint is the car feels all over the road between 70-90mph. I'm coming from
a full size 2010 Fusion Sport which got around 12MPG and a 99 Civic EX which has a broken gas guage and is a "Fill up after I drive a while" situation. Happy with the car so far. Wish they used higher quality steel and plastics in this car though.

#15 ·
Close to 7,500 trouble free miles since the first week of Jan 2016. The only issue I addressed was the update to the audio system. I do have the surge issue but remedy it by a battery disconnect. I haven't had a chance to bring it to the dealer for the software update. There are some anomalies with the infotainment system but I can live with it.

#19 ·
just got mine its a civic coup with a 6speed been driving with econo mode on. so far getting 38 mpg. I have driven spirited a time or two it has less then 200 miles on it. love the 2.0L 6 speed trans shifts so smooth. no infotainment issues as of yet. this is my first civic my room mate had a 08 but I hated it lol, I traded in a 2011 Ridgeline for this car and I loved the ridgeline it was so reliable and low cost except the fuel mileage. Hope this one is just as reliable, but with much better MPG also wanna customize it a little.

#21 ·
just got mine its a civic coup with a 6speed been driving with econo mode on. so far getting 38 mpg. I have driven spirited a time or two it has less then 200 miles on it. love the 2.0L 6 speed trans shifts so smooth. no infotainment issues as of yet. this is my first civic my room mate had a 08 but I hated it lol, I traded in a 2011 Ridgeline for this car and I loved the ridgeline it was so reliable and low cost except the fuel mileage. Hope this one is just as reliable, but with much better MPG also wanna customize it a little.
What did you hate about it?

#23 ·
No doubt your Honda will be just a reliable. They're generally built like tanks and meant to last a long time without many major problems. Honda was named the most reliable used car manufacturer by What Car? and Warranty Direct last year. That means they'll last well after the first owner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.