10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I plan on buying my wife a new 2017 or 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback. I want the lane change warning, automatic braking and navigation GPS. I also want 16" tires. Honda only sells this car with 17" tires. Please tell me how I can buy this car with 16" tires. If I am not able to do this it will be a deal breaker. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
167 Posts
So you're being picky about all other feature but the tire size is a deal breaker? I would say buy it and then put smaller on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be extra money that should not come out of my pocket. Wasted money. Honda is a very large company. Very easy change for them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Honda wont' do it....

if you're so adamant about smaller tires on a car that is designed and engineered for larger tires...you may be able to talk your selling dealer into doing it.

you're asking them to make a car specifically for your liking. no mass market car manufacturer does this anymore.

and if you want the tires that bad....buy the car as is...come to my house...i have a pristine set of 16" honda wheels. i'll trade you for your honda 17" ones.

and you say that adding smaller tires is wasted money...in the civic, factory navigation could be considered wasted money since apple car play and android auto is a standard feature on it as well.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Most people that buy a lower trim want larger alloy wheels. Hang out at the dealership for a day and I'm sure someone would gladly trade you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts