10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! i just bought a 2017 Civic LX-P yesterday, I could not swing the extra money for the EX-T with the 1.5L turbo engine. I was just curious about what i could do to my car to get the most power out of it, im aware i wont get anywhere near the power i would get if i had a turbo, but any recommendations would be amazing! thank you so much!

·
Super Moderator
424 Posts
In a word "Ktuner", this is a reflash of your ECU that then can be e-tuned to your specific setup. The 1.5 has other options but this is the only one for the 2.0 at this time. If you do some reading up on the sub forums you will get the info you need. Welcome to the site and keep in touch.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
CAI would offer some benefits for sure.Then Ktuner would tune for the maximum effect.

Reactions: hfpdohc

·
Registered
4 Posts
How so? Everywhere I've read it says that flash pro is better? Ktuner is great they say but everyone is recommending flashpro? I would rather save the money tbh and get ktuner but now I'm confused and hesitant.

·
Registered
382 Posts
flashpro might be better...but they don't offer a tune for the 2.0 engine. ktuner does.

one can by the flashpro....and stare at it and imagine how great it supposedly is...or, buy ktuner...install it and get better performance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts