1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently bought two new 2020, 1.5T Civics:
1 Sport Hatch
1 Coupe EX
We live in the wild west and you quickly learn that in these curve infested mountains, 2 things come in handy.
First, an ALTIMETER tells you your altitude when you know there's ice on roads above 4000'. Second, it dictates the fuel octane you'll need for extended altitude driving. Second, I really miss not having a COMPASS. When you come out of winding drives and arrive at an unmarked junction, a COMPASS saves a lot of backtracking. And I've already done some of that already.
I despise crappy AutoZone dashboard/visor attachable compasses and altimeters because they blow and are unsightly.
Come on Honda. These are standard items on most base cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We recently bought two new 2020, 1.5T Civics:
1 Sport Hatch
1 Coupe EX
We live in the wild west and you quickly learn that in these curve infested mountains, 2 things come in handy.
First, an ALTIMETER tells you your altitude when you know there's ice on roads above 4000'. Second, it dictates the fuel octane you'll need for extended altitude driving. Second, I really miss not having a COMPASS. When you come out of winding drives and arrive at an unmarked junction, a COMPASS saves a lot of backtracking. And I've already done some of that already.
I despise crappy AutoZone dashboard/visor attachable compasses and altimeters because they blow and are unsightly.
Come on Honda. These are standard items on most base cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On my 2019 hatchback when I set the dash display to navigate, it shows the compass when I am not using the navigation feature.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts