10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
productionized concept, no surprises there. Will people care, I'm not so sure especially at detroit among all the never before seen stuff...

·
Registered
876 Posts
looks like they were right after all about the real deal looking close to it's concept.

this is my favorite angle:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing i want to see them do is not just stick to a single model of the NSX but to offer up some unique models.... like say a Nurburgring Edition NSX, as an example.

·
Registered
45 Posts
looks like they were right after all about the real deal looking close to it's concept.

this is my favorite angle:

tons of great curves in the rear end

how they went about designing the rear fender was just amazing!!

we'll have something nice to look at seeing it stopped in traffic :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Looks pretty close to what we saw in the concept. Given that this car has been around for a while now, a reveal doesn't even seem that exciting. What people really want to know is when it will be on sale and in peoples' driveways.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks pretty close to what we saw in the concept. Given that this car has been around for a while now, a reveal doesn't even seem that exciting. What people really want to know is when it will be on sale and in peoples' driveways.
Not sure if you understand what the NSX is all about, but there's much more to it than how it looks and far more important things people want to find out than it's pricing and availability, as people who really and truly want and afford this... will wait

·
Registered
991 Posts
Not sure if you understand what the NSX is all about, but there's much more to it than how it looks and far more important things people want to find out than it's pricing and availability, as people who really and truly want and afford this... will wait
I don't see why you have to question my understanding of the NSX. Why not just say that there are other things to consider as well?

Anyways, yes it will be great to see some performance specs, but don't we already know what engine it will run on? Won't it be the same as the concept?

And yes people will wait, but I'm just saying that they have already waited for a very long time.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fortunately it stayed close enough to the concept.

What I dislike is how dated the interior looks, I think they could have went with something more modern.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Here's a better look at the interior. I don't really find it that dated. I think the centre console looks nice and modern. I'm happy to see some red with out red everywhere like the concept had.

·
Registered
959 Posts
ITs cool yea, but the incessant PR for the last 3 years has really left little to the imagination... We knew what this car was down to styling and power train more then a year ago...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ITs cool yea, but the incessant PR for the last 3 years has really left little to the imagination... We knew what this car was down to styling and power train more then a year ago...
just imagine if they went about it like ford with little to be known, then all of a sudden drop the production ready vehicle.. might be more impressed people.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I agree.

Plus there's much more important things to the NSX than some fabric :D

Interior is good enough to me.
I mean there are more important things than the interior but with a super car like this you really need to be giving people the whole package. Luckily, they didn't do that all red interior on the production model. Do you think that will be an option for people when they order though?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts