10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting closer to the 2016 Honda Civic release. If any forum members see new Civics on the road, in transport or on dealer lots please post the date, location (dealer) and any other pertinent information.

Looking forward to the Civic getting its sportiness back!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ill keep my eye out for them since they will ship them by train to other Honda plants and then ship them to dealers around the plants so when I'm on my way to work I may see them fairly shortly

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anytime now we should see Civics being shipped to dealers. Does anyone have any insight from their local dealers when the first cars will arrive on their lots?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there bismarc123 nevermind the age of this thread I am very interested in the new Civic. I finally got my driver's license last week and am now looking for my very first car. I have registered on different toyota and honda forums in search for car buyers online quote and reviews. I am now struggling between two models the CHR from toyota and Civic from honda. Now I am more inclined towards what Toyota has to offer but the price bites a little. Not so long ago I saw several Civic models and they have also captured my attention. What should I do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts