10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what would be the price difference between the 2016 and 2017 ex model. And does anyone know how much the 2016 price will drop once the 2017 model comes out anduring when the prices would decrease. I'm just worried about buying a 2016 model now and having the price drop in a month since it's already august. Please help

·
Registered
182 Posts
This all depends on how long you plan to keep the car. In October you will be able to see what 2016's are selling for.
The price difference can be anywhere from $500 - $1,500 in asking price. You need to answer the first question first.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This all depends on how long you plan to keep the car. In October you will be able to see what 2016's are selling for.
The price difference can be anywhere from $500 - $1,500 in asking price. You need to answer the first question first.
Thanks for replying
My car is on its last leg so the sooner the better but its hanging in there for now. I was thinking late August.
Really though I'm trying to get the best deal on the 2016 civic ex and I don't mind waiting if it will drop 1500. I can put a little money into my current car to make it last past Oct.
So you think Oct is the soonest that there's gonna be a significant drop?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Not sure about the month but I've heard that buying near the end of the month could get you better deals since dealerships would want to sell more cars and meet their sales quotas.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I think the difference will be in the $1,000 to $2,000 range considering the 2015 LX are starting at $19k I think ? That's CAD btw

1 - 5 of 5 Posts