10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Looks good and plausible. I don't think the Civic is going to hand us any surprises when it comes to design.

·
Registered
959 Posts
It looks too much like an Accord CrossTour... Oh god.. you don't think Honda is considering downsizing that awful humpback trend for the Civic?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
If it happens, it can't be the only model but one of maybe a couple or a few versions of the civic

·
Registered
991 Posts
It does look very similar to the Accord Crosstour. Only difference is really a slight bit more of a hump at the back.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
yeah, it's an accord, they have that sort of look to them over civics, so that's expected, just part of the accords character.

·
Registered
991 Posts

I think that this new Honda Pilot face looks pretty boring and also dated. Looks like it should be on a vehicle from like 5 years ago.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I kinda like the grille of the older Pilot better. It is slightly dated, but I'd like to see a new version of that grille rather than just a brand new grille anyway.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
refreshing look

i miss the bulkiness of the old pilot but i can get used to that rounder design
it should be a look that appeals much more to a larger crowd than the old one did

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm not such a big fan. I think that it might have something to do with the color that it is in though. That shade of blue is terrible imo.

·
Registered
959 Posts
back on point, notice how the HRV, CRV and now the Pilot are sporting that face, along with Accord and Odyssey... The Civic will feature the same corporate look...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
back on point, notice how the HRV, CRV and now the Pilot are sporting that face, along with Accord and Odyssey... The Civic will feature the same corporate look...
fingers crossed that projector headlights will be standard
even with just halogen bulbs in them i'll be happy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts