10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Thanks for sharing manhunt! I'm not in the country so I won't be able to make it. For those who are going, take lots of pictures of the 10th Gen and they let you sit in it please push all the buttons.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Might be possible to get an invite from your dealer, but that of course depends on your relationship with who you ask at your local dealer.

Who knows, some dealer that's a vendor here might make it happen for a few folks here.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I'm definitely going to watching the reveal, but I will be using the magic of live stream via the internet. Wonder if there are any benefits to being at the live reveal other than just being there for the reveal. Swag?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm definitely going to watching the reveal, but I will be using the magic of live stream via the internet. Wonder if there are any benefits to being at the live reveal other than just being there for the reveal. Swag?
They might actually let people sit in the car. And seeing it in person is always going to be better than pictures/videos. Most likely they'll have light refreshments and honda swag to give away.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Someone needs to PM the Honda rep over there to mention this forum. I've been to civicx but the activity seems to be here, so here is where I joined. Very cool to see Honda inviting people though, I live in nowheresville so I never get to participate in things like this but it is still cool.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone needs to PM the Honda rep over there to mention this forum. I've been to civicx but the activity seems to be here, so here is where I joined. Very cool to see Honda inviting people though, I live in nowheresville so I never get to participate in things like this but it is still cool.
Maybe manhunt can do it? He does have an account there too.
I actually like the format better on civicX and see more active on topic discussion there but I thought I would share with people here too. I dont want to get involved with any forum politics but the fact that the Honda rep "invited" members there could mean something. Maybe it is run by some Honda affiliated people. Shrug*

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
After the reveal is when we should expect a big spike in folks that have went and so far not a lot of people know about what honda has going on here surpirsingly.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I dont want to get involved with any forum politics but the fact that the Honda rep "invited" members there could mean something. Maybe it is run by some Honda affiliated people. Shrug*
Ahhh didn't think about the reasons why Honda would invite that forum specifically. Don't want to put you in a bad place at all.

I'll just wait for the reveal and any other sneak peeks we get. :D

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Even possible that the folks that run the forum know some people over at Honda to help get the ball rolling on that. Good for them though at least the online communities on the Civic are gaining some serious traction whether it be here or somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Even possible that the folks that run the forum know some people over at Honda to help get the ball rolling on that. Good for them though at least the online communities on the Civic are gaining some serious traction whether it be here or somewhere else.
I'm active on that other forum (you can't actually type the name, it changes it to this forums name, wtf). Actually was invited to become an Admin there recently by the guy that runs the site. Considering they seem to always have the latest greatest spy shots of the car i would assume they have insider knowledge somewhere in the pipeline.

Also, can't believe this site is so threatened by another forum which is WAY less active than this one. There is alot more going on here... seems a bit shallow IMO. That's all i'll say on that.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Oh, i figured as much. I just don't care enough to call them on it. I know the few people here that are real users that post consecutively along with me that are the real users, while alot of the one off people are bots/admins. Mostly just here to kill time. I already talk to myself at home, might as well talk to myself here too. haha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts