10th Honda Civic Forum banner

2016 Civic Reveal Invites

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  RobbJK88 
I'm definitely going to watching the reveal, but I will be using the magic of live stream via the internet. Wonder if there are any benefits to being at the live reveal other than just being there for the reveal. Swag?
They might actually let people sit in the car. And seeing it in person is always going to be better than pictures/videos. Most likely they'll have light refreshments and honda swag to give away.

Even possible that the folks that run the forum know some people over at Honda to help get the ball rolling on that. Good for them though at least the online communities on the Civic are gaining some serious traction whether it be here or somewhere else.
I'm active on that other forum (you can't actually type the name, it changes it to this forums name, wtf). Actually was invited to become an Admin there recently by the guy that runs the site. Considering they seem to always have the latest greatest spy shots of the car i would assume they have insider knowledge somewhere in the pipeline.

Also, can't believe this site is so threatened by another forum which is WAY less active than this one. There is alot more going on here... seems a bit shallow IMO. That's all i'll say on that.

Oh, i figured as much. I just don't care enough to call them on it. I know the few people here that are real users that post consecutively along with me that are the real users, while alot of the one off people are bots/admins. Mostly just here to kill time. I already talk to myself at home, might as well talk to myself here too. haha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.