10th Honda Civic Forum banner

2016 Civic Si Coupe Renders

15K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  RobbJK88 
#1 ·
I haven't seen anyone post these yet so here you go. These aren't official renderings but more based on the production model of the Civic Sedan. As much as I want the actual production model of the Civic Si Coupe to look like the fun green one in the top banner that's probably not going to happen.

What do you guys think of these renders? I found them on autoblog.com.

See less See more
#4 ·
The site that these debuted on said the same thing. If the 1.5T has dual exhaust pretty much a given that the Si will get dual exhaust as well.

Other than that i'd say these are 95% accurate to what we can expect of the coupe/Si when they finally debut.

#18 ·
But if you look at that first picture, you can see the headrests... and the rear dash is not just angled to look higher, it actually is even/higher than the head rests are, unlike the current car where the rear dash is far below the head rests... granted, it could be a new headrest design that kind of feeds into the seat back, but it wouldn't shock me if the rear dash was raised up higher on the coupe in order to meet the back window given the height of the trunk and the angle of the rear windshield.

#23 ·
Well, backup cameras were growing in popularity and i think honda jumped on the bandwagon since they're a relatively inexpensive upgrade they could make to all their cars without too much effort.

Also, for a while there has been talk that backup cameras were going to be made a requirement for new cars by law, and i think honda also figured that into things.

#26 ·
The CRZ already has an LCD screen in the mirror (not after this new update they have slated to come out as it has the touchscreen system now) but before the CRZ had a dash screen they had the rearview camera linked to a small screen in the rearview mirror.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.