10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new 2016 Civic Touring with navigation problems: either doesn't find the satellites or it shows the car in a completely different location/street/forest/lake!? Took it back to selling dearlership twice: first time they replaced the navigation system head (didn't help), now they are replacing the antenna - each time it stayed with them for a week. If not fixed I'll continue taking it back: thank God there is a Lemon Law. Contact me if similar problems: 2greekbrothers at gmail.com.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Does it happen in a specific area or everywhere? Maybe a certain area has poor signal so you look like you're off the road. Happened to my old GPS when the signal was lost for a bit.

·
Registered
382 Posts
there was another person here who had similar issue. they changed the entire system (i think) and all works fine now.

i'm sure a quick search of site would show their postings.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Maybe it has to do with some GPS sensor? Or even software related and an update is required? Can't imagine this being that complicated of an issue. Might help to check out another dealership for a second opinion, not every dealership experience will be the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts