10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked the new inventory for my local dealer, (Lindsay Honda of Reynoldsburg) and they've got 6 2016 coupes showing online. No pictures yet, but it's a mix of 2.0L and 1.5T models in various colors (white, red, blue, green, silver, gray).

As soon as they add pictures and i know they're on the lot i might go test drive for fun. So anyone looking for a 2016 coupe in the columbus/central ohio area, Lindsay Honda looks like one of the first to get a pretty good selection of them on the lot. Hopefully they don't all sell out in a day.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
If they actually have a green civic coupe on the lot, can you take a picture of it? Or let us know how it looks under the sunlight?
And of course a test drive review from you. :D

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If they actually have a green civic coupe on the lot, can you take a picture of it? Or let us know how it looks under the sunlight?
And of course a test drive review from you. :D

Thank you!
I certainly will. Not sure when i'll get to the dealer. but the website said it has 2 green in stock. An LXP and a touring. I'll be test driving an EXT however. But i'll take pictures of as many as i can find. :D

Someone on another forum is the first to buy a coupe, and he got it in green. Great pictures of it in the sun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts