RALLYE RED/BLACK
BURGUNDY NIGHT PEARL/IVORY
LUNAR SILVER METALLIC/BLACK
WHITE ORCHID PEARL/BLACK
WHITE ORCHID PEARL/IVORY

·
Registered
959 Posts
oh lovely... i was emailing with some lady earlier this week when i was in NY just for giggles, she knew nothing, or was playing like she knew nothing

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Excited for the White Orchid Pearl with black interior. Would love to have that color combo on the coupe.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wish I could have the Ivory interior with any exterior color. Where I live it gets HOT, and dark colors make it hotter!

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I'm deciding between white orchid pearl and lunar silver metallic.......loved my pearl white 2004 TSX. Any thoughts?

*** is a great color and really pops in the sunlight. I have this color on my HR-V and it looks great and is a nice change from the last Honda that was black that is for sure!

Really looks nice all shined up and catches the light on the vehicle lines really well and is a snap to keep clean. I'm a fan!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Great close up pics of the paint! I think white orchid pearl would look great with the ivory interior and I see it as an option on the color chart too though I'm not sure if it's the color combination I'd go for on the coupe.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm torn, granted we'll have to wait to see if the coupe offers the same exact color combos as the sedan (they rarely do, as the coupe usually offers gray interior on more models as opposed to the ivory/tan).

I definitely want the ***. Black interior would look great. I love that contrast of black and white and love the white stitching on the black seats... but, the ivory looks really classy and so much better than the wet sand looking tan honda used to put in the civic. The ivory interior is more of an off-white rather than a brown tan color.

Guess i'll just have to see which one i like better in person. Excited to see the Aegean blue as well, though i've got my heart set on ***. I like *** better than the Taffeta (like my current coupe) because it has that pearlescent light catching paint instead of just being a flat white... if a car company is gonna do flat white it needs to be super white (like audi's ibis white or scion's super white) instead of the slightly eggshell white honda uses (i'm a graphic designer, color variations matter.)

I guess another plus would be that when i go to get my EX-T coupe if they've only got one of the interior colors on the lot i won't mind either one.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'm curious if Honda will offer some brighter paints exclusive to the coupe, maybe even exclusive to the Si. I can see the concept cars paint being popular, perhaps even a yellow...

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I'm curious if Honda will offer some brighter paints exclusive to the coupe, maybe even exclusive to the Si. I can see the concept cars paint being popular, perhaps even a yellow...
Some yellow along the lines of championship yellow will be a good move:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Some yellow along the lines of championship yellow will be a good move:

I'm not expecting to see this yellow on a Civic coupe. They may have a few bright colors, but yellow won't be one. There just wouldn't be enough of a take rate.

·
Registered
143 Posts
On the Honda website 'Gallery' of the 2016 Civic, is that the Aegean Blue, or Cosmic Blue?? I haven't seen either blue in any of the 2016 reviews / previews / pre-production.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
On the Honda website 'Gallery' of the 2016 Civic, is that the Aegean Blue, or Cosmic Blue?? I haven't seen either blue in any of the 2016 reviews / previews / pre-production.
The blue we have seen has been the Aegean blue... the Cosmic blue is much darker closer to a dark navy blue with a hint of purple tone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Colors for Canada

Disappointed in color choice for Canada for the 2016 Touring sedan. Three dark colors and one white. Hope the coupe has a better choice.
Now driving a 2013 Civic Touring. Just love it but going to trade up to the 2016 touring....what an improvement. Hard to believe it gets better gas mileage than the 2013.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts