10th Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
the HRV center console is such horrible design!!! look at all that space that they don't use. make some use-sable pockets honda!!!!
Have you seen the HRV in person? The dash isn't actually as large as it looks in photos. I agree they couldve added a storage bin on the top of the dash above the center console (my moms kia has one). Also not pictured is the space hollowed out UNDER the shifter area which contains the USB and HDMI ports, as well as a pretty substantial storage space.

I'm actually hoping the civic interior gets this bit of treatment with the taller center column that's more even with the arm rest and with the lower storage area. It looks really upscale in person and gives more of the "wrap around" feeling to the cabin.

·
Registered
441 Posts
That hollow area under the centre console is really nice for storage. You can put things down there and it doesn't make your car look that messy. It also just seems very stylish. The Chrysler 200 also had this feature. You can see it in this photo, and look there is an iPad in there!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Just don't put a water bottle or anything that could possibly end up in the driver foot well area, would hate for a water bottle to get behind the brake pedal.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The 2015 Prius has a similar flying butress in them. My folks have one. It's convenient for storing things that don't get used very often, as it's a reach to get to.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts