10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Making my formal introduction now that I finally have my Civic in my hot little hands lol
I picked up my 2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring last night, put 200 miles on so far and omg I am so in love with this car! It's amazing, the tech is incredible, smooth ride, very responsive. Going back to the dealership today for a couple accessories, getting the high wall all weather mats, the mud guards for wheels, and next week after I get the windows tinted I'll put on the window guards. I'm very happy with my purchase so far, she's getting a lot of admiring looks :D
Nice to meet you all!!:x

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hello everyone, Making my formal introduction now that I finally have my Civic in my hot little hands lol
I picked up my 2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring last night, put 200 miles on so far and omg I am so in love with this car! It's amazing, the tech is incredible, smooth ride, very responsive. Going back to the dealership today for a couple accessories, getting the high wall all weather mats, the mud guards for wheels, and next week after I get the windows tinted I'll put on the window guards. I'm very happy with my purchase so far, she's getting a lot of admiring looks :D
Nice to meet you all!!:x
Hey man welcome to the boards and congrats!! Get some pics up when you have a chance ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man welcome to the boards and congrats!! Get some pics up when you have a chance ;)
Thanks!! I'm holding off on pics, Im waiting til I finish getting her "dressed" LOL
Got the mudflaps and the high wall all weather floor mats today, windows getting tinted Saturday then maybe next Tuesday get the window rain guards, then she's done for now. Will post pics when she's all done >:)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What tint % are you going with?
I went with a 35% carbon tint. It looks much darker once I got the OEM window vents installed.
Left pic is with windows tinted, right pic is with window vents and tint installed

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts