10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sticker is $26,960...according to the dealer invoice is $25,097. Does that sound right? Besides the markup above invoice price does the dealer make other money that the average car buyer is not aware of?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sticker is $26,960...according to the dealer invoice is $25,097. Does that sound right? Besides the markup above invoice price does the dealer make other money that the average car buyer is not aware of?
They get incentives for how many they sell, the more they sell the more money Honda gives them.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
That sounds about right unless your dealership decides to add on admin fees and etc. How much is it after tacking on everything?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Is that the final price, or are there more fees?

Dealers make a lot of money from quotas. Sell this many and get a bonus for the month. To make that quota they will take losses on sales simply because of the size of the bonus for making quota.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that the final price, or are there more fees?

Dealers make a lot of money from quotas. Sell this many and get a bonus for the month. To make that quota they will take losses on sales simply because of the size of the bonus for making quota.
Still negotiating the price. They don't expec
t the touring in red until early May.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If is it negotiable price you can make invoice from invoice generator with new price ? I think it has more price as canguy said.Usually I see that when a person wanna create an invoice in exact price ,then different kind of fees come ahead

·
Registered
11 Posts
Remember that the "documentation fee" is nothing more than added profit. It is called a fee to fool the buyer. The dealer can put any amount in this line item they like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They get incentives for how many they sell, the more they sell the more money Honda gives them.
I actually worked for Honda for several years. That is actually a false perception. Honda does not have bonus quota's. They are one of few companies that don't offer that to the dealer or rebates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts