10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 10th Generation Civic Coupe got spied testing. While its covered up really well here, a number of reliable sources are also of the belief it's a 2017 Civic.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
It's about time we got to see a mule of the coupe version and not just the sedan.
Thanks for posting these.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm not so sure. The last image appears to indicate an emblem on the grill that doesn't look like the Honda "H".

Who knows, though.

·
Registered
991 Posts
That is one of the most intense camouflage jobs that I have ever seen. It doesn't seem very easy at all to figure out what this vehicle truly is. What parts of it make you think that it is a Honda Civic coupe?

·
Registered
143 Posts
The spy teams added a rear-end extension to really throw everyone off regarding the styling.

The styling of the concept is VERY close to the actual styling, you can take my word on that. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
The spy teams added a rear-end extension to really throw everyone off regarding the styling.

The styling of the concept is VERY close to the actual styling, you can take my word on that. :)
Noticed that as well, good play on their part as it will leave people wondering wtf is going on. length like the current coupe but has a body styled like a hatch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts