10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this site and wondered if anybody out there might know what's up with the online configurator for the new Civic Hatchback? It doesn't show colors or different models etc. What gives?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
"NOTE: Selected trim, exterior color and accessories will not appear on vehicle image. Please check back in November for full configuration experience."

We've been waiting for the hatchback configurator for so long, it's a bit disappointing to not have a fully functional one.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Definitely waiting for the fully functioning version. I was very bothered that I didn't get to see the changes but this explains everything. Don't mind waiting too much however, not much longer.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Maybe we'll only have to wait until the first of November, no idea why Honda is holding back on the configurator when the hatchbacks can be found in some dealerships already.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Going to have to wait till winter for the Sport Touring to come out anyway. Wife said since I'm making her wait so long for the hatch, that's the only one she wants, lol. Still beats shelling out for a Caddy she originally wanted, lol.

It is surprising how long they take to update website for a product already in dealers. Weird.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Speaking about winter it's time to start discussing winter tires although some people here can get away running their brand new all seasons... BUT of course you're always safer running winters.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Going to have to wait till winter for the Sport Touring to come out anyway. Wife said since I'm making her wait so long for the hatch, that's the only one she wants, lol. Still beats shelling out for a Caddy she originally wanted, lol.
Definitely dodged a bullet there. Even Caddy's cheapest sedan with no add ons will probably cost more than a fully loaded Sport Touring.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I rather not even touch caddy especially their ATS since it's new and with cars as new as that you just never know what to expect, plus GM doesn't have that great of a track record. but of course the WANT behind one of these will be different from person to person, some more than others and that's completely fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts