10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to join the Honda Community with this new pick up of mine. So far I cannot complain about the car mechanically other than this weird rattle with the driver side pillar where the airbag is. It rattles when I drive and don't know how to fix it but when I apply pressure to it the noise goes away. This car is definitely awesome to drive around compare to my previous work horse which is the prius. I opt in getting a CVT version versus the MT just due to the fact it's my daily driver replacement. I have another vehicle as my weekend warrior which will keep me entertain for the time being when I feel a bit of spirit driving is in order.

Also started a build thread in case anyone wants to follow it on here.

Subiepanda's Rallye Red Civic Hatchback Sport

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
You have bumper to bumper warranty. The dealer should be able to fix it, or might even have a service bulletin about it.

These panels are held on by clips and can literally be pried off using the correct body panel tools at the correct pressure points. I've disassembled nearly every interior of every car I've owned for stuff like running speaker wires and XM antennas. It can be scary and even more so because there is an airbag under that panel.

Contact the dealer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have bumper to bumper warranty. The dealer should be able to fix it, or might even have a service bulletin about it.

These panels are held on by clips and can literally be pried off using the correct body panel tools at the correct pressure points. I've disassembled nearly every interior of every car I've owned for stuff like running speaker wires and XM antennas. It can be scary and even more so because there is an airbag under that panel.

Contact the dealer.
I'll definitely give that a try

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Nice welcome to the 10thgencivic forum.

Reactions: Subiepanda
1 - 5 of 5 Posts