10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest teaser we got a look at one of the official colors, a color many Type R fan have been familiar with, Championship White. Aside from Championship White, what other colors should we expect the production model 2017 Civic Type R to become available in?

Championship White Civic Type R

·
Registered
991 Posts
All of those colors above look great. I think that the blue with the red accents is really nice. Not sure I need many more options than that other than a black. I think a black paint job might look nice with orange accents.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really liked the two tone blue/red exterior, something i'd like to see come production time.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I really liked the two tone blue/red exterior, something i'd like to see come production time.
I hope that they offer that. Sometimes the more interesting color combos aren't really offered, or they end up costing quite a bit more than the regular options.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Well its pretty plain to see with most vehicles that the more interesting colors aren't offered. BMW charges more for a lot of the more interesting colors. Audi also only offers pretty basic colors on their vehicles.

I feel like most car makers only offer red, blue, white, silver (in 5 styles), and black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts