10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned 3 Civic's, knowing one day I'd own the Si, and now I've got it! I actually got it a year ago, but haven't really started looking into what I want to do with it until now.

My first civic was an 8th Gen and I LOVED that car. It was a base model 4 door with an automatic, but I drove the sh*t out of it and she never let me down. My next car was supposed to be an Si, but my ex had other ideas about how I should spend my money, so I settled on a 9th Gen coupe with a 5 speed standard. Still the base model but a tonne of fun to drive. Both cars were solid, so I knew the 10th Gen Si was coming next. In fact I didn't even test drive it, I just ordered it because I knew it wouldn't disappoint. I was right!

This car is so much fun to drive but after a year, I see where Honda left some room for improvement, and the aftermarket industry has answered beautifully, with a wide variety of options for 10th Gen owners.

I've got a lot of questions, before starting this build, so I've come here to educate myself. Look forward to learning all about this car with help from a great community of enthusiasts!

I've attached some of my favourite shots of the car. ?

Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks great! My favorite color for 10th gen!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love this color too , when i chose my civic si 2020 2 doors there were only 4 colors .
Black , white , red and blue .
I don't understand why, in Canada 4 colors for 2 doors SI .
:cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts