10th Honda Civic Forum banner

2019 civic ex estimate

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  silverrascal 
#1 ·
Hi everybody, I was in a market for a 19 civic ex and the pricing has been pretty stable. I'm in NY and the best price I got is 21,200 for the vehicle and with taxes and fees it ended up to be 23316. 25. Does anyone else get a deal? It's about 13% off msrp if that's important. The only other forum I saw was 21k otd

#3 ·
I paid $21,500 before taxes and fees last March on my EX Sedan. I think MSRP was just over $24k, so it was a pretty good deal. I've commented on other threads regarding pricing, but the short answer is that Honda rarely deals on the price of new cars, with the exception of model year-end (like right now).

The price you're quoting sounds like a good deal; I doubt that you could do much better than that short of buying a low mileage lease return or a former service loaner (which isn't a bad plan as they offer those CPO with a longer and more thorough warranty).

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.