10th Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 +2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Mr. Senthil Kumar Sampath
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I got a quote on 2016 Civic Touring out of door $24,400 with my 2009 Altima trade in which has 158,000 miles on it. Just want to know if this is a good deal. It's my first new car. The dealer wants to take a car they have there which has already run about 100 miles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi, I got a quote on 2016 Civic Touring out of door $24,400 with my 2009 Altima trade in which has 158,000 miles on it. Just want to know if this is a good deal. It's my first new car. The dealer wants to take a car they have there which has already run about 100 miles.

They want to sell you the car for $24,400 after they have deducted for your trade-in? Unless your car is totally ragged out, that seems very steep to me since the Civic Touring seems to sticker for around $27k MSRP. Sounds like they are giving you nothing for your car and not getting much of a discount off of MSRP at that. I was quoted $19,800 for an EX with sensing before a trade-in. I know prices vary by area however, so you may want to shop other dealers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't be afraid to get up and walk out of the dealership.
But I also was dealing with an excellent dealership that does not rob customers.
It appears their motto is to make profit by volume, not by robbing each customer blind.
You can't make too much profit when you sell your car for less than you bought it from the factory from and still have to pay employees to sell. I don't care how many you move.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Don't mean to offend anyone but I work at a Honda Retailer and I just bought a New RR Touring Sedan and I paid $300 over Invoice which is in the mid $25K's.

I know I might've gotten a slightly better deal at a different retailer but unless on the OP's area there are Touring Civic's in every corner, I do not see $23K sales price being possible at all... Unless there are many other thousands of dollars in accessories, fees, extended service contracts, or if there was a trade-in where they where able to show a huge discount but held money on the trade-in.

These Touring Civic's are not a dime a dozen out there so there is absolutely NO REASON for a retailer to literally LOOSE MONEY on a car they can easily sell for a small profit.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't mean to offend anyone but I work at a Honda Retailer and I just bought a New RR Touring Sedan and I paid $300 over Invoice which is in the mid $25K's.

I know I might've gotten a slightly better deal at a different retailer but unless on the OP's area there are Touring Civic's in every corner, I do not see $23K sales price being possible at all... Unless there are many other thousands of dollars in accessories, fees, extended service contracts, or if there was a trade-in where they where able to show a huge discount but held money on the trade-in.

These Touring Civic's are not a dime a dozen out there so there is absolutely NO REASON for a retailer to literally LOOSE MONEY on a car they can easily sell for a small profit.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,

BA...
I actually agree with you. I see it all the time that people on internet forums tend to exaggerate their deal or leave important details out.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Yup, at the end of the day you have to look at it from both sides and if most of us were in their positions we would be selling for as high as possible, it's just how things work in sales.

As for what's reported, it could be the fact that some people just don't think about everything that factored in which is where someone like us come in and outline what should be included with reporting price, then it gets them to think.

·
Registered
47 Posts
As for what's reported, it could be the fact that some people just don't think about everything that factored in which is where someone like us come in and outline what should be included with reporting price, then it gets them to think.
You are correct!!! There is definitely more to the OP's statement than we know about...

BA...

41 - 48 of 48 Posts