10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
44 minute video of Honda's Launch Party featuring: Civic Type R, NSX & Mclaren-Honda

If you just want to cut through the fluff and get right to the point, skip to the 20 minute mark of the video!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Man, they put a lot of production value into this. It looks great. THe beginning with the host reminds me of American Idol or something. A bit of a long video but good for what it is. Thanks for posting this up for us all.

·
Registered
876 Posts
the revving they had going on moments before the doors open and the Type R was revealed didn't sound all that good to me.

·
Registered
991 Posts
the revving they had going on moments before the doors open and the Type R was revealed didn't sound all that good to me.
I'll agree with you on that one. I do think that he wasn't revving it that hard, but still it wasn't that impressive.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Yea, lets hope for something more like the second video. I think that the Type R can definitely sound good when it wants to.

·
Registered
876 Posts
The video originally posted had the production model, video above your post was the concept, which do you think is more along the lines of the real deal?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts