10th Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed that when my ipod touch is connected, the display does not updated properly when a new song starts, or just doesn't control my ipod correctly in general (hitting the replay button causes the ipod to loop the one song, but I can't un-loop it).

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm not shocked by any of the issues the 7 inch touchscreen is having. Alot of these issues have carried over from the previous gen iMID system. My 9th gen has the same bugs with connecting, not updating album art/song names, or looping songs no matter what buttons i push. Sometimes i just have to turn the car off and restart it to get things to work right.

Honda has built a great car with the 10th gen civic, shame they didn't put the same effort into the software in these cars or let a tech company that knows what it's doing do the software for them.

·
Registered
991 Posts
They must be doing that without request now, or do you have to double check and make sure with the dealer before driving your Civic home?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a service bulletin to update audio that fixes the loss of sound issue, but I didn't see an update regarding software. That might still be in the works.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My head unit flashes on and off when the lights are on, dash light dimmed and the GPS is in night mode. It's an intermittent problem (hit and miss) and I had a software update done on it yesterday. I will confirm if it's been fixed in the next few days. If anyone else is experiencing the same problem please share...thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts