10th Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a family man, you need a versatile vehicle with room for at least 7 passenger. Of the many 7 passenger vehicle available to sample my choice was the Nissan Pathfinder, for its options, that fit my family needs. It had the options i wanted at the trim level, but most of all, the price. no other brand could came close to what you get for the money.

But as proud former owner of one of the early Civic (1979 4 door, my heart has a special place for these vehicles. Although it had lost its luster during the past two generations, it finally came out swinging, the Turbo it what it need it, and i will be purchasing one as my personal car to have customized. The family hauler will be for the family, the civic will be my joy ride, although the power needs to come up. I guess the aftermarket will take care of that. Thank you!
!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
As a family man, you need a versatile vehicle with room for at least 7 passenger. Of the many 7 passenger vehicle available to sample my choice was the Nissan Pathfinder, for its options, that fit my family needs. It had the options i wanted at the trim level, but most of all, the price. no other brand could came close to what you get for the money.

But as proud former owner of one of the early Civic (1979 4 door, my heart has a special place for these vehicles. Although it had lost its luster during the past two generations, it finally came out swinging, the Turbo it what it need it, and i will be purchasing one as my personal car to have customized. The family hauler will be for the family, the civic will be my joy ride, although the power needs to come up. I guess the aftermarket will take care of that. Thank you!
!
You are correct that nothing will come close to the Nissan Pathfinder as far as price. The first thing I tell my customers who come looking for the best possible price, and shopping other brands, is that a Honda will never, ever be the lowest price out there. The equivalent Nissan, Toyota, Ford, Chevy, etc, will always be cheaper than the Honda product it competes in.

That being said, very cool that you had an early Civic. I love the exterior design of those first gen models.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts